Labels

Home (7) Life (3) Hair (2) About Me (1) God (1)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

About Me

As you probably know now, my name is Maria. I'm 20 years old.
I graduated high school in 2012. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I cried because I was so happy to leave. I began an apprenticeship at a bakery a year later and quit after 3 days because it sucked booty! 12 hours a day with no real lunch break...no no no, I don't think so!
I started my business in the summer of 2013. I'm an artist that sculpts figurines for wedding cake toppers and any type of celebration that involves a cake. :) I've sold my toppers all over the world. I love what I do so much and it makes me happy knowing I can live off of my passion. There's just something about working your dream job.
One of my hundreds of toppers i've done

I'm a model and have been on tv as a model too.
Photoshoot

I love Jesus first and do my best at following His word. It keeps my life running smoothly when I do. You should try it if you haven't already.

I have an amazing boyfriend who makes me feels so special. We are both crazy and wild. He's seriously my best friend. I have other friends, but he is the one I go to 99% of the time. He's the only person who can really make me feel better. We have a Christ-centered relationship. <3
Christopher and I
I have a dog named Chloe. However, she doesn't even know that's her name because we call her Diddle. She's a little rascal. Her hair is wild and you can barely see her eyes. Her main goal in life is to play, play, play...24/7.
Diddle

I was born and raised in Virginia. My dad brought me and my two older sisters up on his own and worked 2 jobs. He still does to this day. He needs to retire but I think he's waiting until I leave the house. That's not happening until I get married. So yea. Haha! I didn't grow up with much money...which shaped me into being a very understanding young lady. There's so much more about me, but i'll cover that in some blog posts. :)
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment