Labels

Home (7) Life (3) Hair (2) About Me (1) God (1)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My First Time Blogging

Ok, so let me introduce myself. My name is Maria and I have no idea how to blog. I've dabbled in vlogging(blogging "video-style") for the past several years, but i'm completely new to this way of sharing my life. I guess it's kinda like an elongated Facebook post. If so, I won't have any problems. ;) 


This is what happens when i'm getting over a head infection (Well, it's not really a head infection. It's just a throat and sinus infection. It outta be called a head infection though because everything from my neck up hurts.). I lay around on the internet all day and night browsing the web. I would get up and do something but (TMI ALERT!) my Monistat is doing its job. You ladies out there know what i'm talking about. As I was saying. I lay around all night and day on Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube, and Google until I get bored of that and decide to do something epic. Like start a blog! 


So, right now this is what you know about me:
-I don't know what i'm doing.
-I ramble and get off topic very easily.
-I'm not very productive.

AWESOME! :/ 

Oh, and that I have a yeast infection.
Even better. 

Haha! Anyways. This will be a blog just about my life and pretty much anything I feel like putting on here. I only decided to start a blog like 30 minutes ago so I have no clue what i'm going to post about. But stay tuned! 

Oh my! Look what time it is. I should probably hit the bed. 


-Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment